TNL 360 degree Digital Marketing Plan is a complete digital marketing action plan to grow your business. We customize the plan according to your business needs. This plan helps in scaling your business to new heights by attracting your target audience and turning them into your loyal customers.
Here are the steps involved in the TNL Digital Marketing Plan:
Step 1: We try to understand your target audience
To understand your target audience we do the following tasks under the TNL digital marketing plan:
- Understanding your company: We start with understanding your company’s core values, guiding principles, business model, and value proposition.
- Understanding your product: After understanding the company, we understand your products/services and what problem it solves.
- Understanding your target audience: In this step, we’ll find who your target audience is and who is facing the problem you are trying to solve.
- Locating your target audience: Here, we figure out where to find your target audience.
Step 2: We follow the right tactics to attracts your target audience
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
To attract your target audience using SEO we go through the following steps under the TNL digital marketing plan.
- Finding whether to go for SEO or not: SEO service is a must for all the companies, especially the ones who are targeting keywords with high search volume. But, if your product is very unique, and we can’t associate any keyword (with significant search volume) with it, then we don’t go for SEO services.
- Site Audit: Before starting with SEO, we audit your website to know about its health and performance.
- Tech SEO: After the audit, our team starts working on errors, bad redirects, and loading speed. After fixing these issues, we advance further.
- Keyword research: In this step, we prepare a list of keywords we can target based on search volume. These keywords are the ones your target audience use when trying to solve their problems.
- Competitive analysis: We add more keywords after looking at what your competitors are targeting and remove the keywords with a lot of competition.
On-site SEO and link building
- Site Structuring: Based on the keyword list, we create a site structure by dividing them into topics and subtopics.
- Content Creation: Now that we have a keyword list, we start writing blog articles on the chosen topics. The more posts you have the better it is since every post gives you another chance to rank in the search engine results page. In this plan, we usually write one blog per week.
- Content Promotion: We promote blog posts through social media marketing and email marketing.
- Link-building: Getting backlinks is important for SEO since it increases the credibility of your website in Google’s eyes. So, we get backlinks through guest blogging and networking.
- Internal Linking: After reading your blog, you don’t want the people to leave the website without taking any action. Internal linking helps with placing the link in the blog posts to drive the traffic to product/service pages where they can get their problems solved.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
To attract your target audience using SEM we will go through the following steps under the TNL digital marketing plan.
- Finding whether to go for SEM or not: SEM involves using Google ads to drive traffic. Just like SEO services, search volume is important for Google ads. Also, Google ads can take up to 3 months to become profitable, so before going for SEM, we make sure that you are financially ready.
- Choosing the right type of Ad: We usually start with search ads, because they are the fastest to become profitable. Then we can also go for display ads to attract more audience. However, for e-commerce businesses, we start with shopping ads. Also, if the business is trying to promote an app, we go for universal app ads.
- Keyword Research: Google ads help in targeting people based on the keywords. We do Keyword research to choose the keywords which our target audience might use. We usually start with the bottom of the funnel keywords. In other words, we start with buying intent keywords such as “buy XYZ” or “best price of XYZ”. Then, we expand to other keywords.
- Landing page creation: Before using Google ads we set up a landing page where the people will go after clicking the ad.
- Setting up the sales funnel: After setting the landing page, we design the rest of the funnel. For service-based businesses, we usually add a form to collect leads. For product-based businesses we create a long funnel such as Browse catalogue >> Add to cart >> Checkout >> Add payment info >> Confirmation.
Google Ads Setup
- Setting up a campaign: Next, we create the right type of Google ads campaign based on the marketing objectives such as getting website traffic, lead generation, or sales.
- Targeting the right audience: We select the audience based on keyword research and demographics of your ideal customer.
- Creating ads: Ads are the most important part of the campaign because the number of people visiting the website depends on ad clicks. So, we create ads based on data which helps in getting more clicks on the ad.
- Optimizing for conversion: All the people who see your ad don’t necessarily click on it and all the people who clicked on the ad won’t necessarily buy something from you. So, to increase the conversion rate of website and ads, we do conversion optimization.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
To attract your target audience using social media marketing we will go through the following steps under the TNL digital marketing plan.
- Choosing the right platform: Different social media platforms attract a different type of audience. For instance, LinkedIn is great for B2B businesses, and Facebook is great for fashion-related businesses. So, we choose the right platform, where we can attract your target audience easily.
- Creating a content calendar: After deciding the right platform, we create a content calendar based on the life of content on that platform. For instance, 1 piece of content a day is good for LinkedIn, but for twitter, we have to create at least 3 to 5 pieces of content.
Social Media Posting
- Posting regularly: Now, we follow the content calendar and keep posting content regularly on all the chosen platforms. This is possible by the repurposing of content. For instance, we take quotes from the blog and use them on twitter, we use blog images and use them on Instagram and we create a blog summary to post on LinkedIn.
Social Media Engaging
- Engaging with comments, reviews and suggestions: The more engagement a social media post receives the more it gets boosted by the platform. So, we engage with the users regularly to increase the reach of our page.
Social Media Advertising
- Using ads: Advertising is a great way to reach more people and increase followers on the page. We use it from time to time but we also make sure that we do not rely on it heavily. Creating quality content remains our aim to attract your target audience.
- Driving the audience to your website: Finally, we create some posts which are action-oriented to drive sales on your website.
Step 3: We engage with website visitors
To engage with your website visitors using conversational strategy, we will go through the following steps under the TNL digital marketing plan.
- Choosing the right conversational channel: Some people are comfortable with chatting, some prefer telephonic conversation. We understand these things and choose the right conversation strategy for your visitors. For instance, we can use a live chat, a chatbot, or an enquiry form.
- Setting up the chat or form: Next, we set up the chosen conversation channel on your website.
To engage with your website visitors using lead nurturing, we will go through the following steps under the TNL digital marketing plan.
- Collecting Emails: We collect the Email IDs of your visitors through a form in exchange for some resources like guides or eBooks. After that, we use these emails IDs to foster a relationship with them.
- Choosing an email marketing tool: To send bulk emails to your visitors and get the analytics report, we choose an email marketing tool such as Mail Chimp or Active Campaign.
- Creating an email list: Then, we divide these emails based on different criteria such as visitors interested in a certain product or which stage they are in the buyer’s journey. We call this an email list.
- Uploading email list: Next, we upload these email lists in the email marketing tool.
- Creating personalized emails: Then, we create personalised emails to nurture different email lists.
- Creating automated email sequence: We also create automated email sequences to nurture the visitors such as welcome emails, newsletters and follow-up email sequences.
Step 4: We create a delightful experience for your customers
To delight your customers using customer marketing, we will go through the following steps under the TNL digital marketing plan.
- Creating customer-specific content: There is usually a lot of friction between the service team and the customers during the onboarding process. By creating customer-specific content we reduce this friction. Through this content, we also answer all the questions that a client might ask.
- Building a community: Being a part of a community not only gives a positive feeling to the customers but also helps in discussing and solving their problems. So, we create groups using digital platforms to create a delightful experience for your customers.
- Taking feedbacks to improve the marketing process: No marketing process can be perfected without data. By collecting feedback from customers, we improve the marketing process.
Step 5: We find out if there is any need for other services
There are three other services you might need while going for TNL digital marketing plan.
- Creating a brand guideline: A brand guideline is a piece of document which describes how every piece of content must look. So, we create a brand guideline which our team can follow while creating content.
- Choosing a colour palette: Companies choose only a set of colours while creating content. For instance, Facebook uses blue, and McDonald’s uses yellow. We also create a colour palette for your company and only use branded colours while creating content.
- Selecting typography: Just like colours, we also select fonts which reflect the companies’ identity.
- Maintaining consistency: Finally, we apply this guideline consistently throughout the website and social media channels.
- Growth driven website redesign: We use a growth-driven design method to redesigning your website which drives optimal results using data.
- Creating a Launchpad: We first create a launchpad, a quickly built website, which looks and performs better but is not the final product. Rather, it is a foundation to build and optimize.
- Continuous improvement: After the launchpad gets ready, we start collecting user data to identify and improve the UI/UX (User interface/User Experience) of the website.
We hope that you find this digital marketing plan useful. If you want us to follow this plan for you, please check out our services page here: Digital Marketing Services.
Also, if you would like to collaborate with us for anything at all, don’t hesitate to reach out.